Jiu Jitsu for Dec 11- 23
PM = Gi
AM = Nogi
Our Jiu Jitsu uniform (Gi/Nogi) rotation is currently every 2 weeks.
BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU, TAEKWONDO & KICKBOXING
- Youth BJJ Little Warriors (4-7 years of age) - Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu at its most basic. This is a co-ed class focusing on body control, following directions, basic Jiu-Jitsu movements and of course having fun!
- Youth BJJ Fundamentals (8-15 years of age) - This class introduces Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu basics. Suitable for youth regardless of previous athletic experience.
- Youth BJJ Advanced (8-15 years of age) - This class covers more advanced techniques, building on fundamentals and more competition oriented. For Gray belts and up (or w/instructor permission).
- Youth BJJ All-Levels (8-15 years of age) - Class is broad enough to be taught to all levels, not ideal for a brand new beginner.
- Youth TaeKwonDo All-Levels (6-13 years of age) - Korean martial art based on staying on your feet and mastering kicks. Covers: Poomse, Sparring, Self Defense, and a good workout. Taught in groups both beginner and advanced. Testing every 12 weeks.
- Youth TaeKwonDo Advanced - This class is for green belt and up. It is a faster more detail based class. Not for beginners.
- Adult BJJ Fundamentals - A 24-week curriculum introduces new students to the fundamental techniques of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- Adult BJJ All-Levels - Course material is drawn from the beginner curriculum, but in a longer, more strenuous workout.
- Adult BJJ Advanced - Teaches advanced positions and techniques. For blue belts and up (or w/instructor permission).
- Adult Wrestling X Nogi - This class teaches basic wrestling for Jiu Jitsu. Getting wrestling style drilling in as well as positional and live rounds!
- Jiu-Jitsu Open Mat - Class consists of timed rounds where the student chooses either techniques to focus on and drill OR sparring live rounds.
- Cardio Kickboxing - High energy workout using punches and kicks in a fast-paced cardio session.
- TaeKwonDo (Teens 14+) - Korean martial art based on staying on your feet and mastering kicks. Covers: Poomse, Sparring, Self Defense, and a good workout. Testings every 12 weeks.
- TaeKwonDo Advanced - This class is for green belt and up. It is a faster more detail based class. Not for beginners.